-->

22 April 2021

HR Interview Questions

  Asp.Net CS By Example       22 April 2021

HR Interview Questions



Q1. What is your strength?

Ans: I am confident, hard working, good learner, enthusiontic persion.

Q2. What is your weakness?

Ans: I tend to try so many work in very short period of time.

Q3. What is your carrier objectives?

Ans: To work in growth oriented organisation that provides oppertunity to learning and contributing in emergining IT area.

Q4. Why should I hair you?

Ans: I am confident, self motiviative, hard working person. I am looking for challanging job where can I put my skill to uses.
I have gone through your company website. Whatever company need their company employee that I have.


Q5. What is your skils?

Ans: I am good in C,C++,C#,OS and networking.

Q6. Salary is more important or job?

Ans: Off course my job if I put my 100% contribution or effort in my job definitaly I get the good salary.

Q7.Do you like work independently or as team ?

Ans: I would like to work independently to work tram work means always like to help to team .

Q8.What kinf of enivornment like to best ?

Ans: Always I enjoy with friendly and .

Q9. Who have inspired to life, you like and why ?

Ans: My Source of inspiration is our earlier Presendent Dr. A.P. Abdul Kalam. It world is inspired me allot. His word is 'Dream Dream Dream'. If we dream than we definitely get our dream.

Q10. Can you work under pressure?

Ans: I think working under pressure is art. Every one can not work under pressure but I can work in uder pressure.I have done so many work in under pressure.

Q11.How do you feel working neight and weekend ?

Ans: It is completely depends upon the situation. Whar are situation demand mew then I work neight or weekend.

Q12.What word you motivate to enter IT ?

Ans: Well I have choose this field because I an very mush interting writing programming and developing software.

Q13. Do you expect from prefesional like us?

Ans:Encourgement,Help if need , team sprit .

Q14. Describe your idle company?

Ans: Yet, I not decide which one is idle for me, Whenever I will get place any company that company idle for me and I can work in any location.

Q15. How much salary expected from me?

Ans: It's completely depend my skill, whatever I am having.

Q16. How do you feel to report to your personal manager?

Ans: No, I do like reporting to your person but it should depend. I do not have any problem.

Q17. What you can do for us?

Ans: I can work with prefection and dedication.

logoblog

Thanks for reading HR Interview Questions

Previous
« Prev Post

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please do not enter any spam link in the comment box.